If you are a dog parent, you will definitely want to find a pet bowl that will function best for your pup. Some pets gobble up too quickly and may need a slow-feeder dog bowl, while puppies might need a shorter bowl to reach their food. There are lots of dog bowl choices to pick from. These include:
1) Plastic Dog Bowl: This is one of the most usual dog bowl choices. Some of the advantages of using a plastic dog bowl consist of the countless colors and shapes, allowing you to customize the puppy dish to your preferences; and they are amongst the cheapest options on the market.
2) Ceramic Dog Bowl: Another favored option is a ceramic dog bowl. Several of the advantages of using a ceramic puppy dish consist of these bowls being effortless to clean, resist germs, and can usually be placed in the dish washer for cleaning. However, ceramic dog bowls can crack if you have a hyper dog.
3) Stainless-Steel Dog Bowl: One of the newer choices on the market is a stainless-steel dog bowl. Some of the benefits consist of normally having a non-skid base to help puppies eat; they are extremely durable; and they are safe to place in the dish washer. A disadvantage is that a stainless steel dog dish does not come in special colors or styles.
4) Automatic Dog Bowls: An automated dog feeder is a good option for those that are gone a lot.
5) Slow Feed Dog Bowls: Slow feeder dog bowls have mazes that make sure dogs do not simply inhale their food. This helps to lower your pet's possibility of choking, vomiting, and stomach bloating.
6) Dog Bowls for Taking A Trip: Travel puppy bowls are commonly retractable plastic to permit owners to feed their pets on the go.
Find the right pet bowl at Hounds Around Town in Whitefish Bay, WI. We stock many dog dish options from leading brand names. Visit us in the store or call us at (414) 431-8661 to learn more!